Here is some helpful information for our Touch Screen Users! Stay healthy!
Touch Panels and Touch Screens are a commonly shared surface found in a variety of environments. They are not just sensitive to tough, but chemicals too which is why it is important to use the right products when cleaning and sanitizing your touch surface products. Here are some quick tips on how to clean your touch screen by manufacturer!
- Use any commercially available non-ammonia glass or disinfectant cleaner.
- Apply a small amount of cleaner directly to a microfiber or a similar disposable towel or cloth
- Be sure the cloth is damp not wet.
- Wipe the glass touch screen clean.
- Do not apply cleaner directly to any interface (as most of the systems are not water proof).
- And do not wipe the plastic surrounding the glass.
AMX & BSS:
- Use non-ammonia glass cleaner or rubbing alcohol sprayed on a lint-free cloth.
- Use 70% rubbing alcohol and a soft cloth.